A few weeks ago my skin started to feel extremely dry and it drove me crazy! Part of me wanted to blame the insane weather changes we've been experiencing in Toronto recently, but I also realized that my skin may have become "immune" to the products I've been using all winter. I don't know if this happens to you, but I'll use products that my skin loves, then a few months later they'll stop working. Not only is this annoying but it can get expensive! That's why when I came across this "Quench Your Skin" set at Sephora, I pounced. No joke, when I caught a glimpse of it from afar I basically saw a shining beam of light guiding me towards it LOL. Here's what's in the set...
1. Dr.Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer
2. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration
3. REN Evercalm™ Global Protection Day Cream
4. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
5. Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream
6. Kate Somerville Goat Milk Moisturizing Cream
7. GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer
8. Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil; Transforming Moisturizing Super Cream
9. Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream
10. Josie Maran 100 percent Pure Argan Oil
My favourite thing about this set is that it allows you to test out a bunch of different products from different brands. So far my favourites are the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, Dr. Jart+ Water Drop Hydrating Moisturizer, and the Drunk Elephant cream. Each of these products has literally saved my skin from feeling dry and dehydrated and I can't wait to test out the others!
Tip: If you're suffering from dry skin, use a hydrating sleeping mask like the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. It helps add moisture back into your skin and you'll wake up with baby soft skin.
Whether you're skin is dry AF like mine was or if you just want to test out a bunch of different moisturizers, this set is amazing. It's also a really great bang for your buck and retails for $56 CAD at Sephora. Also, before I end this post I want to say that in no way, shape or form is this blog post sponsored...I love the set so much, I couldn't resist sharing it with you!
If you want me to review specific products, let me know in the comment section below. :)